It has been one of my dreams to be a motivational speaker. I have experienced several things in my life that have changed the way I think, the way I act, and the way I perceive things. I have shared this information several times to some of my close friends and relatives, but never publicly. Through the encouragement of my friends and the influence of my teacher, Sister Larsen, I have decided to use the rough prints and recordings of my experiences and form them into a project.
After I had written and rewritten templates, prototypes, and outlines of how I wanted to portray these things, I had come to only one conclusion; there is no way to accurately put everything I want into a printed format. Sadly, I am unable to simply take 2 hours of my teacher's time and rehearse my findings to her for my project. I have several drafts of how I was going to present this information, however, it wasn't what I wanted. In previous writing classes, I have simply completed a project for the sake of completion. Yet because this project meant so much to me, I didn't want to do it just so I could have it done. I wanted it done the right way. I still haven;t found the right way, but I do believe this is the closest I have come.
Through the next few hours, I will be expressing my experiences the best I can into this blog. Afterwards, I intend on keeping it updated with my new findings, and as well as my other topics of discussion. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, Discourses on Agency.
No comments:
Post a Comment